The plastic body of the EggTech incubator is treated with Biomaster™, a permanent antibacterial additive with silver ions.
It is a safe and effective system for controlling the proliferation of harmful bacteria since it works against viruses, more than 50 different types of bacteria and against molds.
- The EggTech+Ovomatic egg turning incubator is designed to hatch hen-eggs as well as pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, grey partridge, rock partridge, turkey, palmipeds (goose, mallard, all breeds of duck, etc.), peacock, pigeon, exotic birds and birds of prey.
- The EggTech incubators are designed to be simple and straightforward to use, at the same time offering innovative technical solutions and high reliability.
- The egg turning unit slowly tilts the ergonomically designed swinging egg tray making the incubator automatic. The Ovomatic egg turner does one full tilt cycle every 2 hours
- Easy to read and set digital display
- Inspection windows for visibility into the incubator
- Accommodates eggs of different sizes, up to and including goose eggs
- Each pocket in the swinging egg tray can house one large egg or 4 small eggs. Works perfectly as a Quail incubator
- Easy to fill water reservoir without having to open the incubator
- Included plastic floor to lay the eggs three days before hatching